Sitting on a rocky spur severed by the Lède River, this 11th and 13th century fortress is one of the best examples of Middle Age castle building. Visit the castle and discover its secret stairways leading from the foot of the castle to the top of the 70m-high keep.
Open from 15 April to 5 November:
- from 15 April to 31 May: Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 10am to 5pm and on public holidays
- from 1 June to 30 June: every day from 10am to 6pm
- from 1 July to 31 August: every day from 10am to 7pm
- from 1st to 30th September: every day from 10am to 6pm
- 1 October to 6 November: Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 10am to 5pm (open every day during the All Saints' holiday).
Last admissions 1 hour before the closing time.
In case of inclement weather (rain, thunderstorms, strong winds...) the castle will be closed to the public.
Registered monuments and sites - Registered and listed sites
Picnic area Coach parking Shop Wifi
French - English
Payment cards - Cheques and postal orders - - Cash
Prices to be confirmed for 2023
Adults: 5.50 euros
Children, students, unemployed: 3.50 euros
Free for children under 6 years old
Groups (minimum 10 people): 4 euros
Schoolchildren: please contact us